CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Husam Talk Show with Micheal Jordan

Husam: Hi I am Husam and I am the host of this show and I will be talking to Micheal Jordan.

Audience:Yeah!!!!!!!!!woooooo!!

Micheal Jordan: Hi I am Micheal Jordan has you all know, Husam invited me to his show. I love his show and I am a big fan of Husam, so thank Husam for inviting me.

Husam: Thank you now let's get the show, Micheal tell who you are and tell all of us about yourself.

Micheal Jordan: Okay I was born in Brooklyn, New York February 17, 1963, I am a retried basketball player has you all know, and a active businessman. People say I am the greatest basketball player of all time. I joined the NBA's Chicago Bulls in 1984. I am fourth of five children. I have two older brothers, Larry Jordan and James R. Jordan, Jr, one older sister, Deloris, and a younger sister, Roslyn.

Husam: Did you get married, if you did how many children you have.

Micheal Jordan: Yes I am married, I got married to Juanita Vanoy in September 1989, and I have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.

Husam: you are on lots of brands such as.

Micheal Jordan: I am lots of brands such as Nike, Coca-Cola, Chevrolet, Gatorade, McDonald's, Ball Park Franks, Rayovac, Wheaties, Hanes, and MCI.

Husam: Wow!! that's alot, were you in a movie Jordan and the Looney Tunes in Space Jam. I loved that movie it was funny. Now that you are retired what do you do to waste time.

Micheal Jordan: I still play basketball, I mostly stay home with my wife and children they can be fun sometimes, or I play some golf.

Husam: Sorry to stop you but we are now done the show.

Audience: nooooo!!!ahhhhhh!!!!

Husam: Everyone say bye to Micheal

Audience: Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Micheal!!!!!!!!!!!!bye!

Husam: Next show we be having the one and only Will Smith.

0 comments: