CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Assignment #9

Dear Dairy:

My name is Andrew I am a loyalist who got kicked out from Britain and America, because I supported Britain for highly diverse reasons. I served Britain in specially created provincial corps, accompanied by several thousand Indians. I was born in 1763 in a small village in Britain, I am a poor farmer who is married man, I have 2 boys and 1 one girl. In Britain I used to own a farm with my father, my father was killed by patriots, because my father didn't agree to leave to North America so my father got shot, and my mother who died giving birth to me. Right now I live in St Lawrence to its junction with Lake Ontario with other loyalist just like me. I live in my small house I built and I own a farm. I really like some of the new things in my life and I don't, but I am angry that I got kicked out of Britain, but at least me and my family are okay. Me and my family have plenty of food, we fish and we hunt for our food we have a river near our town so we fish alot. We have lots of people in our village more and more loyalists come to our village and they don't have any food or a place to stay, they are hurt. I really feel angry about the Patriots I will never forgive them for what they did.

0 comments: